CHAPELLE NOTRE DAME DE LA PITIÉ
Tourist site around the theme of Sacred art in BERTHELMING, free entrance
The present chapel was built when the cemetery was first enlarged at the end of the 19th century. It was blessed in 1902 by Father Zwickel, occupying the parish of Berthelming. He undertook this construction in order to calm the spirits of the parishioners indisposed by the disappearance of the old chapel (dating from before the Revolution).