Back

CHAPELLE SAINTE THÉRÈSE - MUSÉE

  • Location : In a Regional Country Park
Tourist site around the theme of Sacred art in REDING

In Petit Eich is the Chapel dedicated to St. Therese of the Child Jesus, built in 1852 by Louis Meyer. It was first placed under the patronage of St. Louis and then in 1952 under the patronage of St. Therese. Masses were celebrated until 1988.

Information & Bookings

rue du Gymnase
jardins de l'Hôtel de VIlle et salle Olympie
57445 REDING