CHAPELLE SAINT BLAISE
Tourist site around the theme of Sacred art in RECHICOURT LE CHATEAU, free entrance
In 1880, thanks to the generosity of a parishioner and the Abbot LOUE, a chapel was built near Réchicourt-le-Château. A building of simple purity located in a small enclosure, with a bell of 1669 which is not only rung for the devotions of St-Blaise but also at the approach of storms. Until 1954, many pilgrims came on 3 February, the feast of St. Blaise, to pray and have baskets of seeds and produce blessed, a custom that guaranteed full granaries all year round.