SUR LES TRACES DU PATRIMOINE JUIF
Tourist site around the theme of Sacred art in SIERCK LES BAINS, classified in the list of historic monuments, free entrance
The first cemetery was set up in 1620 in a ditch of the castle, the graves of which are now covered by 3 m of fill. The second cemetery was created in 1720, beyond the rampart, in a place that is not very accessible. Restored in 2005, it now contains around 120 graves. The third cemetery was opened in 1820 but the oldest graves date from 1863.