Back

ST CATHERINE'S CHAPEL

  •  : German
  • Pets welcome : YES
Tourist site around the theme of Sacred art in HOMBOURG HAUT, classified in the list of historic monuments, free entrance

This private chapel was built by the knight Simon of Hombourg between 1250 and 1270. It was renovated in 1706, 1897 and 1984. It was surrounded by the buildings of the knights' castle. Its towers and walls made up the outer part of a big medieval castle. The chapel was registered as a listed building in 1895 under German authority and again in 1930.
From 01/01/2020 To 31/12/2020

Information & Bookings

OFFICE DE TOURISME PAYS DE FREYMING-MERLEBACH
Véronique BECKER

19 Rue de Metz
57470 HOMBOURG HAUT
03 87 90 53 53
http://www.tourisme-pays-de-freyming-merlebach.fr