SAINTE THERESE CHURCH
Tourist site around the theme of Sacred art in METZ, classified in the list of historic monuments
Built between 1938 and 1954 by the architects Roger-Henri Expert and Théophile Dedun. Its dimensions are impressive: the nave is 77 metres long and 30 metres high. Another interesting feature of this church is its 1600 m² of stained glass claustra, encased in concrete. They are the work of the painter Nicolas Untersteller. This church has been listed as an official historical monument since 1998.