FORMER SAINT CLEMENT ABBEY AND REGIONAL COUNCIL OF LORRAINE
Tourist site around the theme of Sacred art in METZ, classified in the list of historic monuments
The construction of the abbey of Saint-Clement (1683-1737) began with the church, a work of architect Jean Spinga. The church is a perfect example of Benedictine Gothic style, used until the mid-18th century. From 1982, the abbey is the seat of the Lorraine Region in the completely renovated district of Pontiffroy.