Back

CHAPEL OF SAINTE-MADELINE DE PREISCH

  •  : English
  •  : German
  • Pets welcome : YES
Tourist site around the theme of Sacred art in BASSE RENTGEN, classified in the list of historic monuments

Listed a historic monument, the chapel of the Château de Preisch was built in 1773 by Francois de Lasalle. It was a simple, austere, solidly built Romanesque chapel with a bare interior. A square wooden tower topped with a slender spire housed the bell of the fortified castle’s chapel. The bell, forged in 1564, was named Magdalena.
Prices
Adult full rate : 7 €, Discounted price : 6 €, Child : 0 €
Children friendly
Free for children under 5

Information & Bookings

CHATEAU DE PREISCH
Madame Prisca HUET

2 rue des Lilas
57570 BASSE RENTGEN
03 82 83 44 71
https://www.chateaudepreisch.com